What is this all about?
This may go without saying, but your website is never finished. After it is launched live it is part of an active internet that is dynamic and always changing. Because of this, expert service and maintenance is needed to keep it healthy and secure over the long haul — this service includes things like an optimized hosting environment and technical and development needs like software upgrades, proactive securities and best SEO practices.
In additional to the more technical, you will also need a designer and developer who can help you with creative elements and fluid changes you need to make with the content on your site.
Good news is, our Managed Web Services provides you a partner moving forward who you can lean on to take care of all your website needs!
Managed Web Services include:
- A fully managed service
- Optimized hosting
- Content/design changes
- Feature development
- Website scaling
- SSL certificate renewals (trusted browsers)
- SEO (search engine optimization ~ Google)
- Software updates
- Security Suite of services (learn more below)
We also offer …
- Planning and strategy
- Content creation/blog writing
- Advanced site features
- Graphic design
- Videography/drone production
- Social media integrations
- Marketing tie-ins
Our proactive approach to security
- 24/7 site monitoring
- Lockouts & banned IPs (to combat malicious activity)
- Server hardening (39-point process)
- Restricted file access
- Brute force protection
- SSL certificate management
- ReCAPTCHA (to prevent spam and other exploits/abuse)
- Daily malware scanning
- 404 detection & lockout
- Two-factor authentication
- Software updates
- Full site backup schedules; remediation
We think it’s important for you to know …
As important as telling you what we will do for you is telling you some of the things we don’t do. We don’t ~
- Pick up on existing developments. We can redesign and develop from scratch but we do not come into work on any partially finished development.
- Work with other design and development partners. We of course take into account initial design requests. However, when you hire us you should understand that we will ultimately work alone and make the design and development decisions with your website (this should not be confused with the content on your website; you will always have the ultimate say with this).
- Experimental design. We don’t do moodboards or other experimental designs unless it is specifically outlined in a work agreement.
- Outsource. All our work stays with us and you will work directly with us. Our company is based in Ashland, KY.
- Allow access to the important stuff. We do not allow any access to your website’s hosting environment or your website’s content management system. Access to these components of any website is the most common way to open up security vulnerabilities and opportunities for malicious attacks on your website. We take securities very seriously and will always be proactive in taking care of your website. Further, our Managed Web Services are design to take care of all your website needs, so no one but us should need these access points.
- Provide email hosting. We don’t host or support email.
Yeah, we can have coffee too :)