- These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you must accept these terms in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms, you may not use this website. Unless otherwise stated, Right Eye Graphics LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in this website. All these property rights are reserved and may not be reproduced in any way without the permission of Right Eye Graphics LLC. This website is available “as is” and without warranties of any kind.
- This website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. It makes no representations or warranties of any kind.
- Additionally Right Eye Graphics LLC does not warrant that this website will be constantly available, or available at all, or will render as desired; or that the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Right Eye Graphics LLC will not be liable to you — whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise — in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These terms and conditions constitute the agreement between you and Right Eye Graphics LLC in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.